Considering that this humble blog of mine is only a few months old, it’s popularity is getting better as time goes by, with more visitors and commentators stopping by and joining in with my blog posts.
Not only has my Alexa ranking moving quite well, it’s 150,917 at the time of writing this post, but the blog has also been getting a quite healthy 250-400 views a day, which isn’t bad for a new blog, in the blogsphere.
Also since starting the blog there have been posts that seem to be getting more visitors and have become very popular, specially as these have been discovered through the various search engines, mainly Google
So the top visited posts, since starting the blog have been:
- What Is The Track In The Lucozade Yes Advert? – 1,399
- What Is The Song On The New Heineken Advert – 1,236
- Channel 5 Gives Apology Over The Walking Dead – 230
- Are You Prepared For The Prince William and Kate Middleton Royal Wedding – 213
- Spartacus: Gods of the Arena – 176
- Will SciFi Series Stargate Universe Be Saved By Facebook Fans? – 169
As you can see it certainly seems that the posts for advert music are the most popular at the moment, the incentive to start a series of posts for advert music is quite tempting
What people have been searching for:
- heineken advert 2011 – 211
- spartacus gods of the arena – 93
- kate middleton – 90
- lucozade yes advert – 66
- heineken advert – 65
Who’s been commenting and coming back for more!
All the above stats are since the blog started on 18th March 2011, so they may not be truly amazing, but I’m working hard to get the stats going up a bit more
A big thanks to all those that have been commenting and sharing the posts on social networks such as Twitter, Facebook etc, these are really helping to increase my little blogs popularity, so thank you everyone.
See you on the next blog post