It’s not far away now and on Friday Prince William and Kate Middleton will be getting married in what has been described as the event of the year, but is everyone really interested in another Royal Wedding and is it something to really get excited about?
There will be around 1,900 guest at the wedding and some have even said that their will be far more people lining the streets of London for the procession than there have been for previous Royal Weddings, TV channels are going mad over getting the key locations for live broadcasts of the event and we’ve even been told that the day will be classed as a Bank Holiday, as if we need another one!
As around 13:25 the couple will walk on to the balcony of Buckingham Palace and perform the obligatory “Balcony Kiss”, followed by a fly by five minutes later to celebrate.
So what will you be doing? Are you even bothered? Is this all just a bit of pomp and circumstance?
- Royal Wedding Guest List (socyberty.com)
- Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding to cost $34 Million (inquisitr.com)
Latest posts by Slappy Bear (see all)
- Happy Star Wars Day, May The 4th Be With You - May 4, 2013
- Hot Weather Tips For Your Pet - April 25, 2013
- 3,000 Homes Have Been Left Without Power Due To Snow - March 23, 2013