Hello Bear Lovers, so today via Sunday, that day of the week that makes you wonder where the weekend has gone to.
So this weekend I’ve done absolutely nothing! Yes it’s true, I’ve been lazing around with my paws up and just doing what should be done on a weekend, no work, nothing stressful, just kicking back and taking in the wonders of the world via the internet, TV and local newspapers.
Sometimes it just pays to take a few moments, or days, to consider that the world is turning and going through its motions and you can’t do anything about it.
So what have you been up to over this weekend?
- I love Sunday (coffeeandnumbers.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Morning: Soak in San Francisco (davidkanigan.com)
- Roast dinners and knitting, that’s what Sundays are for (chronickatie.wordpress.com)
Latest posts by Slappy Bear (see all)
- Happy Star Wars Day, May The 4th Be With You - May 4, 2013
- Hot Weather Tips For Your Pet - April 25, 2013
- 3,000 Homes Have Been Left Without Power Due To Snow - March 23, 2013